Sanchara Chikitsa Mobile Medical Units
Providing assured quality Primary Health Care services at village level though conducting fixed day clinics monthly once and maintaining Electronic Medical Record for every beneficiary
- Screening , diagnosis and dispensing drugs for identified Non Communicable diseases
- Preliminary screening and referring the suspected cases for identified Non Communicable diseases
- Screening , diagnosis and dispensing drugs for identified Communicable diseases
- Antenatal and Post natal services
- Immunization and child health services
- Maintenance of Electronic Medical Records of every patient / Beneficiary on real time basis.
- Developing village disease profile for improving preventive care services delivery
- Monitoring water quality monitoring at village level
- Conducts the Clinics at the designated villages as per pre scheduled dates with the staff and equipment and as per the Service Plan/Route plan/Calendar for MMU as approved by the CHFW AP.
- Conducting diagnostic tests and medicines have to be dispensed to the patients.
- Every patient / beneficiary shall be provided with the Beneficiary Booklet wherein the services provided every month shall be updated.
- Diagnostic Reports shall be provided to the patient/beneficiary on neatly
To render the services mentioned above in an effective way, a standardized service point setup is devised and implemented. This set up essentially comprises of 4 counters. The beneficiary will be moving from Counter No 1 to Counter No. 4 in a sequential fashion.
The flow of work through these counters is illustrated in the flow diagram below:
- Counter No. 1: Nurse
- Counter No. 2: Medical Officer
- Counter No. 3: Lab Technician. (Investigations)
- Counter No. 4: Pharmacist (Drugs)
Every MMU equipped with 28 Medical Equipment, 21 Non Medical Equipment and 4 IT equipment (Lap top-1,Tablet-2,Printer-1and Data card).
- Microscopic examination
- Pregnancy test
- Grouping with Rh typing
- Collection of Sputum for AFB
- Recording of Vitals
- Examination of Ear
- Examination of Eye
- Recording of ECG
DRUGS AND CONSUMABLES
45 Types of Drugs, Medicines and 14 Laboratory Consumables and reagents.