Thalli Bidda Express
Reduction of Maternal Mortality Ratio and Infant Mortality Rates is the High Priority Area for the Government. Providing referral transport to the pregnant women is one of the interventions for reduction of MMR. In order to ensure provision of drop back service to every pregnant women from hospital till home a dedicated fleet of 278 vehicles are positioned
Scope Of Services
- All the Postnatal Women who delivered in Government Hospital shall be provided with the Drop Back Services
- Service Provider identified through the open tender system.
- Service Provider transport the Post Natal Women, Child and one attendant from Government Health Facility to Home. The Drop Back timing is between 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Service Provider shall arrange the vehicle to Government Hospitals within 30 minutes from the receipt of call from the institution. Penalties will be imposed in case of non-attending the cases or non-attending within the time
- All the vehicles fitted with GPS system for monitoring the movement of vehicles online.
- Service Provider shall maintain database and software application for uploading all the details on real time basis and also movement of vehicles on real time basis. Service provider shall provide the online web accesses to the CHFW office and also to the CM Dash Board.
100% Referral Transport from Government Health Facility to their Home to every Post Natal Women who delivered in Government Health Facility.